For most monitors, StoryWeaver text is a good, readable size in Windows. But, on some higher resolution monitors, it can be hard to read. While there is no font size adjustment in StoryWeaver, here is a work-around that really works!
Read all the following before trying it:
1. Go to your control panel and in the search box, type "magnify."
This will bring up an option to magnify the screen. Click it and you go to a window that has windows accessibility options. (If you hear a voice reading the screen, you can uncheck the narrator voice at the top where it says "always read this screen."
2. Select the box to turn magnifier on.
This will open a magnifier control window that allows you to set what will be magnified and by how much.
3. In the "Views" menu in the magnifier box, select "full screen."
When you do, your entire screen will magnify and you can move around by scrolling to the sides, top and bottom with your mouse.
4. Use the "-" and "+" symbols in the magnifier box to make zoom greater or smaller.
5. To exit magnification hold down the key with the Windows icon and the ESC key at the same time.
6. You can pin the magnify function to your icon bar for easy access if you like.
The best part of this work-around is that you can magnify anything on your screen, not just StoryWeaver. Give it a try and get into the details!